Okay, okay, before I continue, I will give credit where credit is due. What made this recipe so quick was I used my Ninja Pulse. It chopped my onion, and cabbage together in just a few pulses. I just love my Ninja. I could have spent 5 minutes chopping the cabbage and onions. But I didn't. I could have shed tears while chopping the onion. But I didn't. It washes so well as long as you wash it right away. Yup, I'm a happy camper. So happy, I just had to share.
|Lot's of Micro Phyto-nutrients here.|
- Cabbage 1/2 head chopped small
- Onion 1 large chopped small
- Smoked hot dogs 4-6 sliced into 1 inch pieces
- Water 1 1/2-2 cups. (Approximately more or less, adding more till desired thickness is obtained.)\
- Vinegar 1-2 tablespoons (you decide)
- Milk 1/2 cup cold (more if you want a white sauce)
- Cornstarch 1 tablespoon
- Red chili pepper. 3 pods
- Parsley flakes 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste or bullion cubes
- Pan large saute
- Butter 1/8 cup (can use oil)
|Add smoked hot dogs after you slightly|
caramelized the veggies.
- In a large pan add butter or oil, heat on med-high.
- Add chopped vegetables and chili peppers and sauté till slightly caramelized or tender.
- Add vinegar, salt and pepper
- Add 1/2 of the water and hot dogs
- Mix cold milk with cornstarch slowly adding to vegetable mixture, keep stirring.
- Add any additional water till you reached your desired thickness. Stir
- simmer for 5 minutes
- sprinkle with parsley or chopped chives.
- serve hot and enjoy
|Cream of cabbage soup with smoked hot dogs served in|
my favorite cookware. Temptations. I really like cooking
and presenting my dishes in them. They wash so well.
Nothing ever sticks. Ever:)
Please share if you like it and if it was helpful please click the box on the right. Again, thank you for allowing me to be of service. Till the next time...Many Blessings.