|Here I have wheat crackers, corn flakes, flour, cornstarch, |
and the main ingredient...dry bread. Don't forget the
|All blended nicely in my Ninja|
Ingredients: Note, all ingredients must be dry.
- Bread any kind, 1/2 pound of dry bread. You can dry it on a cookie sheet in your oven, using your pilot light, or oven light. Note, you can use some cold cereal like corn flakes, just add it to the bread crumbs. It gives it taste and texture. You can also use crackers, like matzo, and saltines, and wheat crackers.
- Cornstarch 1 cup
- flour 1/2 cup.
- Wheat bran 1/2 cup (optional)
- Salt Season to taste
- Pepper season to taste
- Garlic season to taste
- Onion season to taste
- Cayenne Pepper, season to taste
- Parsley dried 1/4 cup
- Poultry seasoning if you are cooking chicken and want that Southern fried taste
- Italian seasonings if you want that Italian Kick
- Curry powder and so on. Get the picture.
|Voila! Instant seasoned bread crumbs. It still has bit of corn flakes,|
and wheat crackers. Also helps to give it great texture.
|This bread crumb stuffing is made with my bread crumbs. Only difference|
is I used larger pieces of bread. I pre-cut the bread before I dried it.
|Here are vegetarian patties that held up well with my seasoned breadcrumbs|
|These Chicken strips were cooked with my seasoned breadcrumbs.|
|And so was this shrimp:)|
|Finally, but not all, my boneless fish strips and potatoes were also made with my seasoned breadcrumbs....see |
the heart potato? Yum Mojo style. Crispy and not greasy.