|Thanks to my Ninja, I was able to have this Potato Cheese Soup on the table in less 8 minutes without any effort. That means more vegetables, fiber, and nutrition. Sweet:)|
|1. Put vegetables and meat in the blender. I didn't add the |
smoked sausage in this pic, but I will in the future.
|2. Pulse 3 times|
- Potato 1 med/large cut in 1/2
- Celery 1 stalk cut in pieces
- Onion medium 1/4
- Garlic 1 clove
- Parsley or cilantro a few sprigs
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (white or yellow mellow)
- Smoked dogs 2 (Can use any meat like bacon, chicken, or none at all)
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Cornstarch 1 tablespoon
- Chicken boullioun (I used Knorr)
- Enough water to cover veggies.
|3. Saute in a pan for about 2 minutes|
|4. Add water to cover food. |
Add chicken boullioun
Mix cold milk with cornstarch and add slowly to soup
Cook for about 4-5 minutes till tender.
Top with cheese and parsley or cilantro, and serve.
|Voila, here you have it...Instant Potato Cheese Soup, made with my nifty Ninja. Gosh,|
the more I use it, it more I like it.