I do all the time. I call it my "instant greens". I make a casserole cooking...
- 1 cup rice with about 4 Tbsp. dried green tea.
- I add a little coconut milk in the water to equal 2 cups liquid. I then
- add, 5 spiced tofu (optional, but you can add chicken or beef) .
- Add sesame seeds (optional, but it pumps up the nutritional content)
- soy sauce to taste, a few dashes.
- one tsp sugar or sweetener, just to bring out the flavors.
- 1 tbsp oil, I used sesame
I hope you have fun exploring the wonderful ways to add simple healthy ingredients to your simple recipes. Your turn. Have fun.
NOTE: This not my prettiest casserole today, but it's health and tasty