- preheat oven 350
- add 2 parts boiling water to 1 part cous cous, cover for 5 min.
- chop veggies, and tofu
- stir fry 3 min
- add cous cous, then cheese (cheese holds it together, besides adding more calcium and protein)
- stuff mushrooms,
- bake for 12 minutes
- serves 2
- Cost $1.50 for both (picked up these portabella's at the .99 cent store)
- prep to table time 15 min or less
- enjoy and don't forget...
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Veggie-Cous Cous Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
This quick and easy dish looks like it took hours to prepare and cook. Not really.