|BBQ Spicy Frank and Beans (black beans) . It can be made just as tasty without the franks:) |
Vegetarian is good.
- Black beans 2 cups cooked (soak uncooked beans for 18-30 hours prior to cooking for optimal protein nutrition, and to remove toxic waste which causes gas.)
- Weiners 5-6 sliced 1 inch bite size pieces
- Tomato 1 large diced
- Onion 1 small diced fine
- Garlic 1 large clove
- Water 1/4 cup
- Tomato Ketchup 1/4 cup
- Brown Sugar 2-4 tablespoons to taste (white sugar will work too)
- Cayenne red pepper 1-4 teaspoons to taste (optional but its a good blood purifier)
- Sea Salt to taste (please don't use table salt, so harmful)
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon (Not optional, but good for gas)
- Oil 2 tablespoons (Make it a healthy oil)
- Tumeric 1 teaspoon (optional but good for all that ails you:)
- Chives 2 teaspoons (optional for topping, but good for you too)
In a medium pot heat oil, add...
- onion, garlic, cumin, tumeric, cayenne pepper just to caramelize a little
- Add all other ingredients, and simmer on low for 20 minutes. This allows time for the beans and liquid to blend with the other flavors. Serve warm and enjoy.