Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm back with many blessings:))

Hi everyone I'm back. I've been so very busy trying not to spread myself so thin. Lol. I hope you had a wonderfully Blessed Holiday. Looks like everything is back to normal. My home is thank the Lord. Only thing is my clothes are fitting a little tighter this week than last month. Oh oh. If I don't get a grip on it now, my clothes won't fit at all.
Ok. Check. However I know I'm not alone here right? Especially after the holidays.

I also want to share some of my New Years Resolutions with you. Funny cause I never make one, and now I have a few. Probably because I end up never keeping them. However I feel so strong about these. They are...

1. Get healthier physically, mentally, and spiritually.
2. Be more of service
3. Go to Hawaii/business/temple. Lol So anyway, dear friends, let's get
Mary Helens Test Kitchen going.

Psst. Thanks for coming back:)))

No comments: