Monday, May 21, 2012

Saw Palemetto is Effective for Prostate Health - Video - iHealthTube.com

Saw Palemetto is Effective for Prostate Health - Video - iHealthTube.com.  Today I had lunch with some young gentlemen where one of them mentioned he just came back from the doctor stating his prostate was "swollen".  I don't have that problem of course but I have hopes of helping in some way.  So here's to all my young men friends out there.  I've read this before about SAW PALMETTO and prostate.

If anyone has tried this please let me, er us know of the results.
Many blessings.
Mary Helen

2 comments:

Marksplex.info said...

Thank you for the fantastic article. The

place else could anyone get that kind of

info in such a perfect means of writing?

I have a presentation next week, and I am

at the search for such information.


Click here http://Marksplex.info/

Maria Vasquez said...

Hi again, lol curiousity killed the cat they say. Can you share what your presentation is about. Is it saw palmetto? Do you want to share some findings here please. Btw, Godspeed on your presentation:)